Wednesday, July 13, 2011

This weeks haul!

Well today was a good basket day!  Here is what we got:

Tomatos
Cucumbers
Yukon Gold Potatos
Broccoli
Salad
Basil
Parsley
Dill
Green Beans

I think that is it.  I also purchased about 3 bunches of Arugula to make some pesto.  I'll be putting that recipe up sometime soon.

I have some plans for this basket already.  Tonight I am making chicken cacciatore for tomorrow's dinner.  My son has swim lessons right after work so this is a good "make ahead" recipe.  I think It actually tastes better after one day.  I will also use some of the tomatos and cucumber for some Gazpacho dip.  I think I will make this really thick and use it for a dip.  I have an art gallery opening on Friday and think I will make a few dips.  The Green Beans I am going to try a recipe I got off the facebook group CSA for newbies. 
We'll see how the week goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment