Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hoping for Some Inspiration!!!

Okay...so today is the day!  We pick up our CSA basket on Wednesdays at the West Lafayette, IN farmers Market from Cooley Family Farms.  They are always so nice and helpful.  By what I saw at the weekends farmers market, there is a lot of things coming ripe this time of year.  I am really hoping for something this week that inspires me. 
   I haven't had a lot of time to cook the last two weeks.  My 2 year old has been in swim lessons right after work so it has mostly been about grabbing a "quick bite" and off to the pool.  I am really "jonesing" to cook something new and unusual.  I am also looking forward to some sweet corn!  We haven't got any yet, but I am betting that this is the week.  Maybe also some melons!
   I will let you know later what we got and if I have any good plans.  The "surprise" aspect of the harvest basket is really tough sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment