Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sorry forgot to take a photo! Chicken Corn Chowder

   As a photographer, by trade, you would think I would remember to take photos of the recipes I make.  I forgot to do it with this one.  We got a LOT of corn in our last basket and some red potatos and some onions so that sounds like corn chowder to me.   I even went so far as to make my own chicken stock for this one. 

Chicken Corn Chowder
4 Chicken Drimsticks
1 qt chicken stock
2 cups sweet corn
2 cups red potatos 1/2 inch dice
1 small onion diced
2 carrots diced
1 pt. half and half
salt and pepper

   For this one, I boiled the chicken legs until they were done and then used the water and bones to make my stock, with a little celery, carrot, onion, water.  Oh ya...I roasted the bones first.  I diced up the chicken and set it aside. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment